Affirmations are one of the most powerful ways to boost your self-esteem. You don’t have to believe the affirmations for them to work – that’s the beauty of them! Affirmations are a powerful way to build positive self-talk, and, when repeated often enough, actually can speak directly to your subconsious. Your subconsious directs everything you do, from the way you walk. Shift your subconsious, and you’ll shift how others percieve you instantly. And when others start seeing you differently, you’ll start seeing yourself differently too…and once you’ve got the power of belief behind you, there’s no telling what can happen!
Ready to get started? Here are twenty-five of our favorite self-esteem boosting affirmations. Pick as few as just one or as many as ten and make a pact with yourself. Every day, for thirty days, say your affirmations to yourself. Pick a time everyday that works for you. Some people prefer the morning, others the evening – the actual time of day doesn’t matter. Just make sure you can close the door, be alone, and have a moment of peace. Stand in front of a mirror and–yes–read the affirmations aloud to yourself. You’ll feel silly at first, but given enough time, but give it time…before you know it, affirmations will change your life in ways you never thought possible!
Have you ever used affirmations or positive visualization to make positive changes in your life? Let us know in the comments!
Here are our 25 favorite self-esteem boosting affirmations:
- Every day in every way, I’m getting better and better. (It’s a classic for a reason – it works!)
- I am beautiful.
- I can succeed in whatever I choose to do.
- Today, I choose happiness and self-love.
- I deserve to be confident, happy, and loved.
- I believe in myself.
- I am capable of solving any problem.
- I love myself and my body.
- I am enough.
- I am never alone because the abundant universe around me supports me every step of the way.
- My mind is filled with only positive, loving, and healthy thoughts about myself and my body.
- I radiate love and, in return, recieve love.
- I live in joy.
- I choose to be happy NOW.
- I am successful and satisfied.
- I inhale confidence and love with every breath.
- I am outrageously enthusiastic and succesful.
- I attract positive, helpful people into my life.
- I feel good about being alive and being me.
- I am a powerful creator of the life that I want and deserve.
- I am proud of myself.
- I am excited about the person that I am becoming.
- The world around me responds to my thoughts. (Law of Attraction, anyone?)
- I am creating miracles in my life.
- My deepest desires are being fulfilled.